Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bienvenidos.

Long story as to the change in blog template. And unfortunately a boring one, not filled with any interwebbing turmoil, agency discoveries or drama of any sort.

I'm a complete unorganized mess here. But beer's in the fridge, wine in the pantry. I don't smoke weed, so you'll have to score your own. But the painkillers are at my grandma's house. If someone could stop and pick those up before they come over...

(I jest, Adoption Agency. I have no drug predilictions. My readers, however, I can't vouch for).

If you have 'How the Urbanites Adopt' linked, can you prettypleasewithsugarontop update for me?

Mil gracias.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Your decorating is lovely--I've brought some champagne to celebrate your new digs. Enjoy!

--Erin, www.pcosbaby.typepad.com

Bek said...

I love the new clean and crip layout. I am jealous.

I was worried that you were gone forever....... :-)

How is the job? the dogs? your life?

ZestyJenny said...

Hey fizz!

Your other template never worked right for me, anyway. I could never see all of it. It cut off at the bottom?

Glad to see you're back!

I anxiously await further updates.

Dawn said...

I was going to get you a plant...Welcome to the new digs.

Girl con Queso said...

Love it. Glad to be here.

Maya said...

Hooray! I've been WONDERING where you were! Glad to see you around...Can I add you to my 'fresh links'? Holla back in my comment section if it's ok with you. Still want to go to BlogHer together next year.

SlushTurtle said...

Very clean and modern. Congrats on the new digs!